- Age: 24
- City: Austin, TX
- Degree: Digital Media Innovation (B.S.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Analytics
Knowledgable in analyzig social media metrics and compling them into a report addressing a specific goal.
Experience using a variety of SEO techniques to improve website ranking. Also google Analytics and Adword Certified.
Hands-on experience with and knowledge about digital photography and principles of professional photography.
Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot and HootSuite certified. Experience creating ad campaings resulting in increased sales and brand awareness.
Experience using Adestra Message Focus, as well as doing HTML design for email marketing templates with Adestra.
Experience taking websites and online marketing campaigns from idea, to development, to finished product. I maintain a growith mindset and an eye for both details and the overall picture.
- Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Innovation
Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
Digital Media Innovation is a STEM designated program that has given me a variety of skills focused on developing, marketing and communicating ideas through new and emerging digital medias.
Freelance Web Design and Online Marketing
2019 - Present
- Rubert Wilson III. Century 21 Realty. Reviewed online and social media presences and came up with a SEO plan, Google ad campaign and Facebook ad campaign.
- McQuade Landscaping. Currently designing a business website and working on a Google ad campaign to expand brand awareness.
2017 - Present
Kendra Scott, Austin, TX
- Utilize various web applications, both mobile and desktop, to complete different tasks throughout the products lifetime in the warehouse.
- Ensure customer retention and a positive online shopping experience by delivering a high-quality product and timely shipment.
- Helped create a positive customer experience and resolve any customer disputes.
Here's a look at some of my work.
- Social Media